Logistics & Customer Coordinator
Full Time Logistics & Customer Coordinator
Valley Distributing is searching for a professional, highly detail-oriented candidate who is passionate about providing exceptional service to the customers they support. The Logistics & Customer Coordinator acts as a liaison between the company and the customer coordinating logistics activities with the warehouse and transportation operations. To succeed in this position, candidates should have advanced communication, computer, and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with customers.
Valley Distributing is a full-service Third-Party Logistics (3PL) provider with over two million square feet of warehousing space. Based in Laflin, PA, we have a proven record of service and stability, demonstrated for 60 years. Our employees have played a major role in our past success and are central to our future. We strive to build a high-performance culture that brings together talented employees driven to always improve their skills and grow with the company.
- Coordinate orders, inbound and outbound shipments, for multiple customers.
- Provide customers with customized reports and inventory information.
- Inventory management, process receipts, shipments, bill of ladings.
- Participate in and support customer inventories.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Must be self-motivated and operate with a strong sense of urgency.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Warehouse management system (WMS) and/or logistics experience is a plus.
JOB TYPE: Full Time
LOCATION: Wilkes-Barre (Laflin) Main Office
DAY SHIFT (M-F) 8 AM – 4:30 PM
Pay: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
Benefits include family medical/dental/vision, STD & Life Insurances, 401K plan, and PTO.