Logistics & Customer Coordinator – PAID INTERNSHIP
The Logistics & Customer Coordinator Intern will support the Customer Service team as a liaison between the company and the customer, coordinating logistics activities with the warehouse and transportation operations. To succeed in this position, candidates should have advanced communication, computer, and problem-solving skills.
Valley Distributing is a full-service Third-Party Logistics (3PL) provider with over two million square feet of warehousing space. Based in Laflin, PA, we have a proven record of service and stability, demonstrated for 60 years. Our employees have played a major role in our past success and are central to our future. We strive to build a high-performance culture that brings together talented employees driven to always improve their skills and grow with the company.
- Enter orders, inbound and outbound shipments, for multiple customers.
- Answer phones and emails to take and schedule appointments.
- Inventory management, process receipts, shipments, bill of ladings.
- Must be self-motivated and operate with a strong sense of urgency.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
DAY SHIFT (M-F) 8 AM – 4:30 PM