Customer Service Manager
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for the overall leadership, management and daily operations of the Company’s customer service team. As advocate for the customer, this role will work closely with Operations, Transportation and Sales. This position is hands on and will require a strong leader to support the department with day-to-day activities as needed. The ideal candidate will be a team leader with strong decision-making abilities and a proven track record in managing customer service teams and providing support to operations.
- Provide daily guidance, training and support to the CSR’s being responsible for their overall productivity and effectiveness while ensuring the team’s customer advocacy. Plan, direct and supervise workflow.
- Directly responsible for day-to-day customer service and account management. This will include order management, inventory management, logistics and proactive communication with the customer.
- Apply high levels of accuracy and speed of execution in all aspects of the job
- Ensure that all SOP documentation is updated and maintained as appropriate.
- Involve appropriate departments as needed for resolution to customer service issues.
- Seek areas of improvement in processes and performance of team duties.
- Take a proactive stance in dealing with all customer service-related problems and implement appropriate action plans to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule as needed, including planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
- Four years customer service managerial experience in warehousing or Third-Party Logistics (3PL) working in fast-paced, hands-on operation.
- Ability to handle stress caused in meeting deadlines with tight scheduling requirements.
- Knowledge of WMS with the ability to operate as a super-user to manage, address, and resolve issues on the floor and within the shipping/receiving office.
- Must be a strong team player with a firm, personal commitment toward the business and its customers.
- Knowledge of warehouse management software (WMS) programs; Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Outlook; inventory management, budgeting, and accounting is required.
LOCATION: Wilkes Barre Area
PAY: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
Benefits include family medical/dental/vision, STD & Life Insurances, 401K plan, and PTO.