Food Grade Warehouse Services
Valley Distributing is committed to providing the highest level of food grade warehouse services for our clients. Our facilities are strictly maintained and monitored according to the highest safety and cleanliness standards. We are registered with the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) and adhere to FDA recommended guidelines. We are also an American Institute of Baking (AIB) certified warehouse. As a certified food grade warehouse, we have passed a rigorous inspection process. AIB audits are conducted annually.
AIB Food Grade Warehouse Safety Focus
- Operational & Personal Practices – Food handling, monitoring, processing & storage.
- Cleaning Practices – Cleaning and sanitizing to provide a safe and clean environment.
- Maintenance– Maintain safe and clean equipment, building and grounds.
- Integrated Pest Management – Focus on pest prevention and management.
- Food Safety Programs & Practices – Includes ongoing internal inspections to ensure compliance with all food safety protocols.
Food Grade Warehouse Services | Dry Storage
All products stored in our food grade warehouse are handled with the utmost care. We offer dry storage warehousing for bulk and rack storage for products including:
- Canned goods, such as soups, vegetables, fruits & more.
- Dry goods, such as pastas, grains, beans, et .
- Food ingredients packaged in bulk and palletized.
At Valley Distributing, we are fully committed to meeting and exceeding food grade warehouse safety standards when handling your food products. We continuously monitor and work to ensure the safe storage and transportation of food and beverages.
Meet our Food Defense Team!
Nicolina – Safety Coordinator
“Every month, I physically inspect the interior, exterior and the grounds of our facilities. I inspect to make sure the buildings are being maintained for proper cleanliness in order to avoid cross-contamination and for any damages, openings or breaks in the structure of the buildings that may attract pests or insects. If I do find any leaks, breaks or openings anywhere, I notify the facilities manager to have it taken care of immediately.“